Personal details

Gift details

Gift Aid

For The Parochial Church Council of the Ecclesiastical Parish of St Marys Maidenhead, Registered Charity no: 1127589. I am a UK taxpayer and I understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations in that tax year, it is my responsibility to pay any difference to HMRC. I will notify St Mary’s if I wish to cancel this declaration, change my name or home address or if I no longer pay sufficient tax on my income and/or capital gains. If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and wish to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you will need to include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self-Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code. If you are unsure whether your donations qualify for Gift Aid, ask the RGS Secretaries or Treasurer, or refer to the HMRC website page: