We are one church family organised pastorally around five congregations which meet at 8am, 9:15am, 11am, 4pm and 6:30pm each Sunday at St Mary’s. Gathering together each week to encourage each other in our faith, to hear God’s word and to worship the Lord is at the heart of our life as a church. There are groups for children aged 0-14 at the 9:15am and 4pm congregations, and for children aged 0-11 at the 11am congregation. The 6:30pm congregation includes a number of young people aged 14-18. We aim for all our services to be accessible for all, so do come and join us at any of them.
We have been able to ease many of the COVID related restrictions on our services, while still being cautious to protect one another.
- There is now no need to book in advance for normal seating at any of our services; you can just come along on Sunday
- If you would prefer socially distanced seating (at least 2 seats between you and other households and 2 metres between rows) you can book this in advance; bookings for socially distanced seating close at midnight on Thursday for each Sunday
- We rejoice that we are now able to sing together in our services
- Those in normal seating are asked to wear a mask when walking to and from their seat and when singing, but may remove masks when seated; we ask those in socially distanced seating to wear a mask throughout the service (except those in an exempt category and the under 11s)
- You will be still be asked to sanitise your hands when you arrive, the church will be well ventilated and cleaned after every service
- It is important that you do not come to church if you are unwell