Sunday at 4pm
What can I expect?
We meet at 4pm every Sunday and all are very welcome. When you come along, here is a taster of what we do when we meet...
- We sing to God because we believe God is amazing. We sing about God to remind ourselves who He is and all He has done for us
- We pray to God because this is how we talk to God as our Father in heaven
- We learn from God as each week we look at the Bible together. We believe that the words of the Bible are God's words to us today. In the Bible we learn more about God and His amazing rescue plan in Jesus Christ. There are groups for 0-14 year olds where the children and young people also learn about God from the Bible.
- We encourage one another during services in the church and then after services we go through to the church hall for refreshments. If you have children who need to eat around 5:15pm-6pm, you are welcome to bring their food with you so that they can enjoy it in the hall with us.
How long is the service?
About one and a quarter hours.
What about Children?
We have as many children as adults at the 4pm! Whilst this creates a number of challenges, it's wonderful, and we wouldn't have it any other way! There are groups for children and young people up to the age of 14.
Is there communion?
We celebrate communion on the 3rd Sunday of each month.
The 4pm congregation is led by Ian Miller. Ian is supported by a pastoral team and the leaders of the 4pm Growth Groups. For information about the congregation, contact the office.
Special events for our congregation
4pm Women's Time Away - 21st-22nd April
Please join us for Bible teaching and fun as we study Romans 12 and think through some of the areas where the Bible and the world clash - "Living in View of God's Mercy".
21st to 22nd April either from 5:30pm Friday to 5pm Saturday or 9:30am to 5pm on Saturday at St Katherine's Parmoor.
- £92 per person single room full board
- £87 per person shared room full board
- £32 day visitor including lunch
Click here to book: Book now
For more information, please contact .