Sunday at 9:15am
What can I expect?
People from all ages and backgrounds worshipping God together. You can expect a warm welcome, great worship and engaging Bible teaching as we focus on being disciples of Jesus.
How long is the service?
About one and a quarter hours.
What about children?
We are blessed with lots of children at St Mary’s. There are groups for children and young people from 0-14 years. On a regular Sunday we stay together for the first 15 minutes of the service before the children leave for their groups. Occasionally we stay together for the whole service.
Is there Communion?
We share communion on the 4th Sunday of the month.
What happens afterwards?
Refreshments and a chance to get to know each other better in the hall and to encourage one another.
- 9:15am Men's Weekend Away - 16th-17th May: All men from the 9:15am congregation are warmly invited to join us for 24 hours away from the evening of Thursday 16th to the evening of Friday 17th May. This will be a relaxed time with good food, fun and Bible studies to build friendships with other men at church and encourage each other in our walk with the Lord. We are staying in a country house near Frieth, with catering provided! The cost should be around £60. If you would like more information or to book in please contact .
- 9:15am Congregation Evening Social with food - Sat 8th June: More details to follow.
- 9:15am Men's Evening Walk - Wed 19th June: More details from .
- Women's Breakfast - Sat 22nd June: More details to follow.
- Men's Beef, Beer & Bible - Sat 6th July: A night for men from all congregations to socialise, study the bible together and support one another. More details to follow.
- 9:15am Congregation Breakfast - Sun 14th July: Breakfast for the 9:15am Congregation from 8am-9am in the church hall, for a suggested donation of £2. Please do join us for some unhurried fellowship time before the service.
- 9:15am Men's Pub Night - Thu 5th September: More details from .
- 9:15am Men's Beef, Beer & Bible - Sat 12th October: From 7:30pm for 8pm to 9:30pm. A night for men from the 9:15am congregation to socialise, study the bible together and support one another. Book in with .
- 9:15am Men's Curry Night - Wed 20th November: More details from .