Sunday at 9:15am
What can I expect?
People from all ages and backgrounds worshipping God together. You can expect a warm welcome, a mix of contemporary Christian songs with some traditional hymns and engaging Bible teaching as we focus on being disciples of Jesus.
How long is the service?
About one and a quarter hours.
What about children?
We are blessed with lots of children at St Mary’s. There are groups for children and young people from 0-14 years. On a regular Sunday we stay together for the first 15 minutes of the service before the children leave for their groups. Occasionally we stay together for the whole service.
Is there Communion?
We share communion on the 4th Sunday of the month.
What happens afterwards?
Refreshments and a chance to get to know each other better in the hall and to encourage one another.
Special events for our congregation
- 9:15am Men's Curry Night - Wed 20th November: More details from .
- 9:15am Congregation Breakfast - Sun 19th January: Breakfast for the 9:15am Congregation from 8am-9am in the church hall, for a suggested donation of £2. Please do join us for some unhurried fellowship time before the service.
- 9:15am Walk & Meal - Sun 15th March: All are welcome to come on a walk for around an hour leaving at 11ish after the 9:15am coffee time, followed by a meal back at the church hall. Booking will be available nearer the time.
- 9:15am Hospitality Sunday - Sun 10th May: A chance to give and receive hospitality to each other by having lunch in our homes in small groups. There will be a list to sign if you would like to participate and you can specify whether you would like to host a lunch or whether you would like to be a guest.
- 9:15am Men's Time Away - 14th-15th May: All men from the 9:15am congregation are warmly invited to join us for 24 hours away from the evening of Thursday 14th to the evening of Friday 15th May at St Katharine's Parmoor. This will be a relaxed time with good food, fun and Bible studies to build friendships with other men at church and encourage each other in our walk with the Lord. More details nearer the time.