In-person service booking
We are asking people to register to attend services. This is to ensure we have sufficient space and in line with government advice to allow tracing in case anyone at the service develops COVID-19 symptoms in the coming days.
How do I book?
- Bookings will open each Sunday morning at 10am for the following Sunday and close on Thursday at midnight; if bookings are currently open, you will see the form below
- We will email you to let you know you have a seat/seats reserved by Friday at 5pm
- If you don’t receive an email to confirm the booking, please assume you have not been successful; we hope to be able to email everyone either way, but we might struggle if we are swamped with requests
- If there is high demand you will be placed on a waiting list and you will be given priority for the following Sunday
- Please let us know if you realise you won’t be able to make the service after receiving your booking confirmation
Your questions answered
We've attempted to answer questions you might have about returning to in-person services, on this separate page.