Our great conviction at St Mary's is that when the Bible is faithfully taught and proclaimed people hear the voice of God. Therefore it is the aim of all those who preach at St Mary's to be trustworthy in their handling of the Bible, and as clear and compelling as they can in their expounding of the Scriptures.
We encourage all those who attend St Mary's to follow along in their Bibles so then can check for themselves that what is being said and taught is faithful to the Bible.
It's now possible to subscribe to downloads of sermons from the St Mary's web site:
For more details on what podcasts are and how to subscribe, take a look at this article by Apple.
Search results for 'real lives'...
Select the first column to get to the recordings.
Search the media library
There are recordings here going back several years. Not just services, but Men's Breakfasts, Church Away Days, etc.
For most of the recordings you need to sign up for an account on the web site (go to "Log in" then "Help, I can't get in..."), however many of the talks are now being made available for anonymous access.
Type in things to search for. Use quotes for phrases. For example:
- recent searches in the last few weeks
- 18:30 Will recent searches for recent sermons by Will at the evening service
- "spirit filled church" will get the 'Spirit Filled Church' talk from the 29th May 2005
- Jan 2009 will get all the services in that month
- "1 John" will get the sermon series on 1 John from June 2008