Sunday at 4pm
What can I expect?
We meet at 4pm every Sunday and all are very welcome. When you come along, here is a taster of what we do when we meet...
- We sing to God because we believe God is amazing. We sing about God to remind ourselves who He is and all He has done for us
- We pray to God because this is how we talk to God as our Father in heaven
- We learn from God as each week we look at the Bible together. We believe that the words of the Bible are God's words to us today. In the Bible we learn more about God and His amazing rescue plan in Jesus Christ. There are groups for 0-14 year olds where the children and young people also learn about God from the Bible.
- We eat! We share food together each week after the service in the church hall as it's a great way to relax and get to know each other. We provide cake for the adults and a picnic tea for the children.
How long is the service?
About one and a quarter hours.
What about Children?
We have as many children as adults at the 4pm! Whilst this creates a number of challenges, it's wonderful, and we wouldn't have it any other way! There are groups for children and young people up to the age of 14.
Is there communion?
We celebrate communion on the 3rd Sunday of each month.
You can find the sheet for the next service below; it's usually available by Friday each week, for the coming Sunday. The previous Sunday's sheet will be available until replaced by the new sheet.
Special events for our congregation
- Men's Beef, Beer & Bible - Sat 6th June: A night for men from all congregations to socialise, study the bible together and support one another. More details to follow.