In-person service booking
We are asking people to register to attend services. This is to ensure we have sufficient space and in line with government advice to allow tracing in case anyone at the service develops COVID-19 symptoms in the coming days.
How do I book?
- Bookings will open each Tuesday morning at 9am and close on Thursday at 5pm; if bookings are currently open, you will see the form below
- We will email you to let you know you have a seat/seats reserved by Friday at 5pm
- If you don’t receive an email to confirm the booking, please assume you have not been successful; we hope to be able to email everyone either way, but we might struggle if we are swamped with requests
- If there is high demand you will be placed on a waiting list and you will be given priority for the following Sunday
- Please let us know if you realise you won’t be able to attend the service after receiving your booking confirmation