Sunday at 9:15am
What can I expect?
People from all ages and backgrounds worshipping God together. You can expect a warm welcome, great worship and engaging Bible teaching as we focus on being disciples of Jesus.
How long is the service?
About one and a quarter hours.
What about children?
We are blessed with lots of children at St Mary’s. There are groups for children and young people from 0-14 years. On a regular Sunday we stay together for the first 15 minutes of the service before the children leave for their groups. Occasionally we stay together for the whole service.
Is there Communion?
We share communion on the 4th Sunday of the month.
What happens afterwards?
Refreshments and a chance to get to know each other better in the hall and to encourage one another.
Special events for our congregation
- 9:15am Men's Evening Walk - Wed 19th June: More details from .
- Women's Breakfast - Sat 22nd June: More details to follow.
- Men's Beef, Beer & Bible - Sat 6th July: A night for men from all congregations to socialise, study the bible together and support one another. More details to follow.
- 9:15am Congregation Breakfast - Sun 14th July: Breakfast for the 9:15am Congregation from 8am-9am in the church hall, for a suggested donation of £2. Please do join us for some unhurried fellowship time before the service.
- 9:15am Men's Pub Night - Thu 5th September: More details from .
- 9:15am Men's Beef, Beer & Bible - Sat 12th October: From 7:30pm for 8pm to 9:30pm. A night for men from the 9:15am congregation to socialise, study the bible together and support one another. Book in with .
- 9:15am Men's Curry Night - Wed 20th November: More details from .